1. Proper Islamic behavior must be observed at all times.
2. At all times, everyone must stay with their group, unless given permission by group counselor to do otherwise.
3. Campers should not have MP3 players, cellphones, media players, radios or walkmans. Such items will be taken and returned at the end of camp.
4. Camp equipment should only be used with the permission and supervision of your counselor
5. Campers are advised to follow the given program at all times
6. Campers will not leave the campground without the permission of the Camp Amir.
7. Visitors are not allowed at the camp, unless they have direct permission of the Camp Amir.
8. Proper Islamic dress is required at all times. (Boys must have pants to below the knee and girls must be in hijaab)
9. Proper treatment of your fellow campers must be practiced. We will not tolerate any malicious act against other campers.
10. No knives or weapons of any kind are allowed.
11. Campers are not to bring any food or candy.
Note: Campers are discouraged from bringing any valuables including money (there is nothing to buy for miles around)
CAMPERS WILL BE SENT HOME IF THEY DO NOT COMPLY WITH ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS